Thursday, April 30, 2009

From The Fish To Penguin





Such was the tall grass, our child, always asked guyon. tonight was opened by us blog bersama. ah, there were those who called in rupanya. Penny, like that the guest mengidentitaskan diri. he guessed, but I did not want the origin tebak. that was just very clear sometimes had problems, moreover only nebak. the clique, praise the Lord apparently the old friend who still was remembered by me betul. thanks the thud, it is hoped very healthy was together the same the family. The tall grass again, indicated-nunjuk animasi the fish in blog that still terbuka. apparently fish coloured-warni attracted attention of the child who liked to scratch the wall ini. he tried moved mouse, ups the party of the fish followed the cursor mouse. apparently very much my child enjoyed what was seen by him.
But his mother warned, tomorrow must sekolah. apparently my wife memorised true, if I got up lazy-malasan because still was ambushed by drowsiness, the tall grass usually to korban. my question always same, "how if today did not go to school then?" And always the tall grass answered, "Mas the tall grass could play in the house yes, please?" The child's answer 4.5 tahun. remained at his mother that mengernyitkan the forehead and lazy at debating. My child already tidur. slow was opened by me blog lagi. fish in blog Penny tempted hatiku. was chosen by me penguin to blog ini. just honest, like the page of the book child-anak. not serious, kekanak-kanakan. but I suka. imagined, penguin-penguin neat went followed the cursor mouse where digerakkan. although bersinggungan, there is none that marah. everything spat and pulled the collar or struck the head until being bloody.
Ah, I only berandai-andai. supposing that in this increasingly hot city could go together, hand in hand towards a pyramid persaudaraan. but how could it be that bisa. every day was the declaration banner of the association of the area a, the association of the family b, the regional friendship c. always proud compartmentalised diri. kebanggan against the area of his origin that sometimes was abundant, saw that was other only pelengkap. he who was greatest, that was strongest, that bermassa many, that tar and tar. Five rods of cigarettes left the cigarette butt in asbak. meaning that I indeed liked with penguin-penguin ini. until being entered by me the bedroom, was seen by me the tall grass terlelap was idle guling keseyangannya. sleep well penguin kecilku. you the child penguin that, I penguin that more besar. it is hoped could become the model for you, at least our step always sejalan. yes, we beforehand, including ibumu. because I knew how was not ready him these inhabitants to penguin-penguin funny that